2Pac Letter To Madonna Reveals He Ended Their Love Affair Because She is White .



As some of you may or may not know, Tupac Shakur and Madonna dated for couple of Months prior to his 1995 shooting and 1996 Death. But the reason their romance ended may come as a surprise.
Shakur's music had become more pro-black and he felt like going out with a white woman clashed with his public persona, according to the break-up letter he wrote to the pop star from prison.
"For you to be seen with a black man wouldn't in any way jeopardize your career, if anything it would make you seem that much more open and exciting," 2Pac wrote in the letter obtained by TMZ. "But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my 'image' I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was. I never meant to hurt you."


Comments

Popular Posts